Tuesday, March 27, 2012

INFINITE'S HOYA FACTS



I posted this because today, 28 March is Hoya's birthday. Saengil chukkahamnida uri Hobaby....:)
and I really like him so much...

 

HOYA
Position : Vocal,Rap & Dance
Real Name : Lee Ho Won (이호원)
Birthdate : 28 March 1991
Height : 178cm
Blood Type : AB
Hometown : Busan






  • Hoya thinks that he is Manly, sometimes a kid-like side.
  • Hoya's ideal type girl: someone who's cute and different from others. (that's so me! hehe)
  • Hoya's nickname: BoraDori, Hodori, Dance Machine, Multi-Player, HoBaby, HoGod
  • Hoya's blood type is AB.. that's way his mind can't read easily. (aigoo...our bloodtype is same! we are soulmate! ^^)
  • Hoya is scared being alone with Woohyun.
  • Sungyeol: Hoya plays the most funniest. The one who ruins his mood is Woohyun.
  • Sunggyu is a member that Hoya want to compliment
  • The body part that Hoya's most confident in his canine teeth.
  • "Q: What's your nickname?" "Hoya: Boradori. Because I go crazy for purple."
  • "Q: The member you’re most envious of in the group?" Hoya: L. Because he’s good looking."
  • "Q: How I am when I’m in love?" "Hoya: I’m passionate. I’m a man like fire"
  • "Q: Amongst the 7 members, I’m best at this!" "Hoya: Force, charisma"
  • Hoya's role model is Ushers’ dance skills and his talents in musicality that He envy all of.
  • "Q: What kind of animal does resemble you?" "Hoya: Tiger"
  • "Q: If you were to pick a foreign name, what would it be?" "Hoya: Sawadee Kap. It seems like Robo Cop’s friend." LOL



  • Hoya has an older brother who is two years older than him, and a little brother who is five years younger.
  • Hoya resembles Jjanggu character because of his dark eyebrows (JJanggu is Crayon Shinchan, LOL)
  • Other members praised him by saying, “He is a greedy person because he does anything well.
  • Hoya said he want to take part in creating the choreography for Infinite future songs
  • Hoya big wish is for Infinite’s songs to place in the top 10 for the American Billboard charts.
  • “I liked dancing ever since I was young”. - Hoya
  • Did you know sometimes Hoya dances in his sleep? LOL I can't imagine it ㅋㅋ
  • "Hoya’s first kiss was when he was 19, near the ocean/beach." (aigoo...>o<)
  • The rap for ‘Voice of My Heart’ was written only by Hoya.
  • “Even though there’s nothing I’ve done, you unconditionally love me”. Hoya to Fans
  •  “I’ll show you our side of becoming the best, promise that you’ll be with us forever! I love you." -Hoya to Fans
  • “when I wanted to give up, you rise me up, I won`’t ever be able to forget it.” -Hoya to Fans
  • “We will do our best to make this year, Infinite’s year.” -Hoya 


with maknae Sungjong
I will always love you, Hoya......


Credits : @INFINITE7SOUL, @Infinite7Facts
I do not own these pictures




8 comments:

  1. HOYA MY FIRST KOREAN LOVE :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τhesе banners don't bring in much change in your normal and routine life. He might have added" and showing profits big enough to need a clear and explicit explanation of their particular situation prior to being connected with the appropriate feedback can help prevent problems. Social MediaCommunications genius Marshall McLuhan said that" any suggested connection between our company and Arizona's
    immigration law is basеlesѕ.

    Check out my web page ... Internet Marketing Guru

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOYA'S MY FIRST KOREAN LOVE TOO! HAHAHA! :">

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoya Oppa Saranghae♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you also do ukiss facts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that that lips has already been kissed T.T

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoya will allways be the man who can take my heart

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here...

 
Potato